I am a graphic designer working worldwide from Barcelona. I believe in the power of a concept-based design, in which simple graphic tools are used to potentiate the core concepts and main values of each project.
During the whole design process I maintain a dialogue with my clients so that together we can identify and find the best solutions to their problems. I often collaborate with video makers, illustrators, and motion designers to offer the right tools for each project.
I love what I do.
• Corporate identity
Logos and marks , visual systems , corporate campaigns , brochures and catalogues, stationery
• Communication design
Posters, flyers , banners and images for social networks
• Editorial design
Publications , catalogues , books
• ICFO-The Institute of Photonic Sciences (Spain)
• Droplite (Spain)
• Barsaris (Spain/France)
• International Festival of Illustrated Books of Barcelona (Spain)
• Marcos Braccini (Brasil)
• Klasse School (Spain)
• Gobbo (Brasil)
• Clariô Filmes (Brasil)
• Mar de Montanhas (Brasil)
• Klave (Brasil)
• Clariô and Tétété logos published in the book Los Logos 8 (Gestalten Editions).
• Personal project Brossa in Motion featured in Gráffica.
• Corporate identity for Klasse featured in Cosas Visuales.